Tuesday, February 4, 2014

2014 CNY Penang

After come back from Langkawi, the next day went for another trip with friends (3 &4 Feb)... first crazy thing I've done in horse year? But it's great trip!We first have our breakfast(?) at Bidor... duck noodles. Then we continue our trip to Penang. After we reach Penang, of course the first thing to do is food! After lunch, we still have to wait for the check in time... so we walk around and search for art piece... photo shooting... under super HOT sun.

Love lane~



Have to Q for this... unbelievable! (I didn't b'cos can't stand the heat. thanks my fren asking me to take)

After super hot walk, we went cooling down with cendol ice.... too many people and we have to stand by the road. We had laksa too.



Then we check in at Hotel An-Nur Ancasa Express, Georgetown. The price was reasonable for 3 bedroom apartment but experienced something horror (-.-)... luckily only one night. After we took bath and rest, we go out for food again~ we had char kuewteow and my favourite <3
my favourite~ fried oyster with egg


We then go Batu Feringghi and search for Hard Rock. Stop halfway for the beach and saw some playground on the sea(?).




 I bought a Hard Rock T-shirt and change it on the spot ^.^ Then go Hard Rock Cafe for the first time 


We walk in Hard Rock hotel and saw the beach.... There is sunset and the view is breathtaking!



 Well, then I have another first time moment.... parasailing!!!! for RM80 with guide. I was the last one... but flying that time is great... with the sunset clouds. There is strong wind and things look small below me as I fly around hanging... great experience ^^

That's me!!!



 At night, we went to the Straits Quay before dinner.

















On the next day, we went to Kek Lok Si after breakfast. bo bi bo bi.


















I really had a great trips and very thankful to my friends~ we are all Horse in the Year of Horse ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment