Saturday, November 30, 2013

Sekinchan, Kuala Selangor 1 Day Trip

Nov 30 going Sekinchan 1 day trip with my friends and also colleagus of my friend. We started with breakfast at Bangsar and I got my summon for not paying parking fees. Not a good start (T.T). After that we went to Kuala Selangor Nature Park. We went to Bukit Malawati for the view and also visited the museum. the museum is quite small but we can know the origin of some places name in Kuala Selangor and see some old weapons.



Then we visited Taman Ikan Tawar. It is quite interesting to see the trap used and variety of fish.





 At Kuala Selangor, seafood is a must! After having seafood for lunch, we had coconut and durian as dessert. I didn't eat durian.
Our next stop is well known in Sekinchan... paddy field! The weather is not very good but luckily no rain.


 We rent bicycles and cycled around paddy field. Thanks my friend who lead me in front... tried single one and fell (>_<). First time cycling this type of bicycle. Had a lot of fun.

After cycling, we went to the beach, not very clean but there's seashells everywhere. We also had BBQ at the beach. My stomach is not satisfied but the environment is good.


















After dinner, we went to jetty to see fireflies but closed.... So, we just go back home.



No comments:

Post a Comment