Saturday, January 11, 2014

Sunway Lagoon - Bungee Jump and G-force ride

3 jun 2013 & 10 jan 2014 I went to Sunway Lagoon with different friends
3 Jun 2013
10 Jan 2014


















2013 I had my first Bungee Jump... the first in Malaysia. Not very tall but good enough for beginner, 22m above the water. Unfortunately I didn't take any photo as I played alone, our belongings in locker too. First, I have to fill in the form, then my weight is written on my hand with marker pen... I was wondering how should I answer when people ask about the number on my hand. Haiz....
The jump is from a suspension bridge, I have to sit, and then a man help to tie my legs with towel and rope. When I was standing at the end of the jumping platform, I thought of pirates movie, luckily there's no sword behind me and no man-eating creatures down below. I am not going to touch the water anyway. With only my heel on the platform, the man asked me to lean forward when he count to five. He asked me to look up and don't think too much...

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1 !" I screamed very loud when I fall and I saw the water getting closer and then feel a sudden pull from my leg. Swinging there... I was screaming " Ah~" to "Yeah~" to "Wow~".... yup! from fear to excitement! Then a boat come and get me. I didn't have any picture but a "certificate of insanity"... I was insane?!

In 2013, I also played Vuvuzela, flying fox, tomahawk, pirate ship waterplexx 5D.

In 2014, I become photographer for my friends who jump. They played both Bungy Jump and the slingshot ride G-force X. After seeing them playing, I also played G-force, and no photographer for me again because I play late (min 2 ppl) and my friend play twice to accompany me. So, I just used their photos.
 


Besides extreme game in extreme park, we also visited all the themepark, including swimming in water park, play some ride (flying dragon? and pirate ship) in amusement park, haunted house at scream park (my worst experience in sunway), and visited animals at Wildlife Park

No comments:

Post a Comment