Saturday, September 21, 2013

Fly over KLCC and Visit Art Expo 2013

After getting my diving license... go under the sea... I was considering fly up to the sky. Then my friend Rebecca shared me a Groupon deal about learn to fly an aircraft for RM450. Haha~ So I bring 2 of my friends to fly along as passengers. We went to Royal Selangor Flying Club with gps. According to the deal... I will get:
  • 10-minute ground briefing
  • 20-minute flight in an aircraft
  • Fly over KL Tower and Petronas Twin Towers



I booked 10am, start at 10.30am. Not much ground briefing but the pilot fly us up and we are excited. I dont expect much as I know it is impossible that I can learn to fly an aircraft as written in the deal in 30 minutes. So I thought I only have the opportunity of sitting in front next to the pilot and see him doing it. 
We really did fly over KL Tower and KLCC.  It is really exciting to see KL that close in the sky. When the aircraft is stable, the pilot taught me how to control the steering, pull is up, push is down, left and right... I actually allowed to control the aircraft for a few minutes! I'm really excited about it and feel great with the experience.
 I'm holding the steering!!!!!

After that he take control and ask... u guys want roller coaster? Wow!!! The aircraft suddenly went down almost 90 degree and my friends told me her things actually fly up too. Then it turned 90 degree left and spinning. It's really like roller coaster but more thrilling! Thanks to the pilot.

After that we go to Publika to have lunch, then to the Matrade for Art Expo 2013.
I'm not an artistic people but I like to see beautiful things. Things that catch my attention and touch my heart. For example, I stared at the picture below for quite long... 
The background, the fish itself and the scenery on the fish. 
I dont really understand the meaning but I like it a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment