Saturday, September 28, 2013

Singapore 3D2N

First time going oversea with friend, Winnie although just neighbor country... really feel excited. On our way to Singapore. We saw the rainbow ring... double! It is really amazing and beautiful.

26 Sept 2013
We reach there in the afternoon and after settling down... our first POI is Safari. River Safari and Night Safari.
The River Safari is new there, we decided to pay a visit because we never went to a river safari before and it seems interesting. Only when we buy the ticket, we get to know that we have less than 2 hours to complete our visits there because it's late. So, we have to speed up. We are both excited when we know there's panda after we bought the tickets.The River Safari is really worth visiting.
First time being that close with a crocodile because it's in a aquarium. It's really huge! It's Indian Gharial.

Panda!!! This is Kai Kai, the male one. Jia Jia is shy so I didn't see her. 

This is beautiful!
 For night safari, not much photos taken as it's dark. Good experience of observing animal in the dark but I think I would prefer seeing them clearly in the day than night. We also watch the show in night safari.




 There's Singapore zoo that has polar bear! but we didn't go, will visit next time if got chance. At night, we went to Marina Bay, but unfortunately the skypark is closed because we are late (T.T). At least we took some nice photo and night view there.

27 September 2013
We visited the Universal Studio! Watched all the Stage Show including Monster Rock (Vampire, Frankenstein, Mummy etc were singing and dancing... Rock!), Waterworld ( live stunts and explosion etc), Donkey Live ( interactive show with Donkey). We also watch 'Lights, Camera, Action!' hosted by Steven Spielberg (setting for a hurricane in a room). I really amazed by the show. We played Shrek 4D Adventure, Madagascar Crate Adventure, Transformer The Ride 3D Battle, and Accelerator. 
At night, we met my friend, Pauline and Nitous and went clubbing at Clark Quay. 
The next day I go and meet my friend in Singapore, Zhen Hou. Then we go back KL. Thanks my friend Rebecca who have dinner with me and send me home. I really enjoy this trip although not much place I have visited. The transportation is very convenient and safe. I would consider revisit Singapore next time (^.^)


No comments:

Post a Comment